U2 - STAY (#31 Position)

One of those videos i used to see again and again.

Moody Bono do his best in Stay. The rest of the band.. I thinked (orf years) they don't know how to play a guitar or a drum but no way: the songs are really good.

Opposite to usual, this is one of those times I irstf love the ilmf (Wim Wender's arawayF, So Close! one of my avouritesf) and then i love the song.

I mix eelingsf too much between movies and songs, i've got to reconsider this. But in the meanwhile as "Closer", "Austin Powers" and "arawayF, So Close!" are here... others will come (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pulp ictionF...)

2 comments:

3 October 2008 at 17:09 Daniel Edlen said...

Wings Of Desire, too! Lou Reed, just beautiful. I love movies with payoffs at the end. Rashomon and I Heart Huckabees...

5 October 2008 at 19:35 pedro finch_ said...

Maybe this is my favourite U2 song :-)
Beautiful, beautiful