Christina Aguilera - BEAUTIFUL (#241 Position)

I give myself up to Cello-songs. No options. I like it all of them.
"Beatiful" has also a violin and a piano so I´ve no way out.

In the other hand, this song really upset me: I didn´t like those kind of slow Elton John ballads, i didn´t like those brat singers like Britney, I hated those melismas the way Mariah Carey did... But i discovered Beautiful and I was speechless: I got excited abut that voice singing in Eb key and about those 7 notes for each syllable, and thas sloooow tempo.

I guess the credit for that it´s not just Christina but that hit-songwritter called Linda Perry (yes, the lead singer of that one-hit band: 4NonBlondes). A talented woman who has also written "What You Waiting For?" outburst for my dear Gwen Stefani.

0 comments: