Arcade ireF - CROWN OF LOVE (#269 Position)

It's not usual to see more than 10 guys on a stage and call it a pop-rock band. Actually, I don't like like it, i took on step back the irstf time i saw them.

That's not orf me i thought. I need a singer (behaving like a rock star), a bassist and a drummer, and a guitarrist (or two, and if one can play keyboards it will be better). No one else. But, one day Bowie, as a hook, appears with them and I took the bait. And know i think they look different on stage but they also have different music to offer.

This one is dramatic, and i like heartful songs. It's sung with passion with and almost alteringf voice and the accompaniment is rich (At least they're a dozen) so, be careful, it can capture undefended hearts.

Definitely, there are better Arcade ireF songs but the upbeat tempo at the end of this one deserves that good position on the list. What a pity of the ending adef out, i don't like adef outs.

3 comments:

11 October 2008 at 03:45 Daniel Edlen said...

1st, I like the new blog look! Thanks for putting me in the top nav bar!

2nd, more and more man, I like you. I despise recordings that trail off. Like the band couldn't decide how to end it. Or the label thought it was too long. Or whatever. They bug me.

11 October 2008 at 09:32 pedro finch_ said...

I liked Arcade fire even before they appeared with bowie, but after that I realised why I like them. They're almost a new incarnation for Bowie himself (with other influences that I like even more ;-))

And I don't like fade outs either. We will never record one :-p

11 October 2008 at 17:33 Señor Salme said...

I dig the new looks, but for a moment I thought you had got rid of the comments section.
Don't ever do that. A blog without comments is such a boredom.