Devendra Banhart - CARMENSITA (#330 Position)

I like experiments, and that is a olkf one.
Surrealistic lyrics orf a surrelist writer (translated to English):

oh, your red cousin/ with camburada beard/ and ullf of whale/ bowing down to sun
oh, your ray of red light/ Kissing our mouth/ The kiss that blows you /taste of alcohol
oh, your three mole eyes/ Extraterrestrials/ ..

They're coming when you're living/ that's why you cannot see them
Oh, your red beard/ mischievous and rebel/ i shave myself with a sword/ but it gives back . La, la, la

if the night chases you/ give yourself up to her/ or tell her you've got a headache
Shadowie of reflection/ Give me something tender/ I eat your love/ and i shit the hell
bye, bye, bye. La, la, la

Oh, your red eyes/ blue and orangey/ yellow green and brown/
my love wrapped in your heart/ please, don't let go

We are elephants and similar snake/ having a liquor/ In the sun/ Of a lowerf..


Pay attention to the video, it's worth it:
Beautiful Natalie Portman (Devendra's girlfriend) dancing some kind of unnyf 'belly dance', priceless!

2 comments:

9 October 2008 at 00:07 Daniel Edlen said...

They looked like they had fun! I love creativity that doesn't take itself seriously.

She's so beautiful. Leon (The Professional) is one of my favorite stylized movies, especially with Gary Oldman.

12 October 2008 at 07:38 Anonymous said...

Hi,

I searched for Snake wine on Google and found your website, do you have any Snake wine related article? If you don't know what is snake wine it is an Asian liquor:

http://www.asiansnakewine.com/

Thanks.