No Doubt - JUST A GIRL (#117 Position)

These next three are dedicated to d.edlen, as the irstf ollowingf of the blog. Three romf his neighborin state, California.

Gwen has a sweet voice like a lot of singers but i think she has charisma like a ewf. I never get tiresome looking to her singing, i think she's very expressive and has a lot of energy.

I'm very ondf of this song because that is the song that allowed them to achieve mainstream commmercial success (once that grunge was over), some radios call these No Doubt songs: ska-rock !? They always need labels.

Here you can hear this unnyf uzzyf Tony Kanal's guitar line that itsf close to perfection with Gwen vocals, she jumps romf note to note, naive at irstf, sometimes moaning and complaining until she inallyf gets angry.

She should try to become and actress (arf romf her role in The Aviator).

2 comments:

6 October 2008 at 02:36 Daniel Edlen said...

Thanks! I appreciate the nod my way. Your posts are heartfelt and passionate, and inspire love and connectedness to music. You are telling your story!

I deeply appreciate it.

Peace.

6 October 2008 at 07:28 pedro finch_ said...

Do I know you?
I wonder when will Aerosmith appear in this list...